- Arbuckle Lake - the Lake of the Arbuckles is one of the best fishing lakes in Oklahoma for catfish, perch, bass, and crappie. Thirty-six miles of shoreline and protective coves are good for trotlines, the water is unusually clear, and trolling is popular. Facilities include campgrounds, trailer spaces, picnic areas, shelters, tables, public restrooms, drinking water, boat docks, and boat ramps.
- Arbuckle Boat Rentals - Join the fun on Lake of the Arbuckles in a pontoon boat, kayak or canoe.
- Turner Falls - Turner Falls Park is nestled below the famous Arbuckle Mountains and forms Honey Creek, which then cascades down a seventy-seven foot fall to a natural swimming pool making the majestic Turner Falls the largest waterfall in Oklahoma. The Park has been a recreational area since 1868 as it is accented with beautiful picnic areas, nature trails, caves, geological wonders, and two natural swimming pools very unique in nature.
- Cross Bar Ranch - Oklahoma’s largest ATV/OHV park, 2,800 acres of rugged terrain in Arbuckle Mountains, primitive camping.
- Chickasaw National Recreation Area - At Chickasaw National Recreation Area the power of place is evident to even the casual observer: cool creeks flowing over travertine terraces; the silhouette of a great blue heron perched on the shore of the Lake of the Arbuckles; families reuniting in historic campgrounds; local residents coming to fill jugs with mineral water; and the idyllic escape so many find through visits to the park.
- CNRA Public Hunting - A variety of game including quail, turkey, squirrel, rabbit, dove, ducks, geese, and deer may be found here.
- Chickasaw Cultural Center - a stunning state-of-the-art campus featuring architectural elements such as native stone, wood, and copper—is the culmination of the legacy of our people. It’s a place that records our history and perpetuates our legacy for generations to come.
- Arbuckle Wilderness - Oklahoma's Premier Exotic Animal Theme Park. Arbuckle Wilderness is a fantasy land filled with fun for all ages! Birthday parties are a blast and include all kinds of fun things to do! Picnics and hayrides are almost an everyday occurrence at the park. Family gatherings, business outings, and senior citizen trips have never been so much fun!
- Sulphur Hills Golf Course - The 9-hole "Sulphur Hills" course at the Sulphur Hills Golf Course and features 3,210 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 36.
Pauls Valley Water Park
The Artesian Hotel
Turner Falls Zip Line
Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park